Terms and Conditions
If you do not agree to any of the following T&C please do no use this service.
The term “Online Picture Proof” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website http://www.OnlinePictureProof.com
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You may not use this service / upload any photographs or any other information that contains copyrights, patents, trademarks unlawful, abusive, illegal or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- You understand that Use of our system requires a regular monthly payment to cover the costs of administration, hosting / server expenses.
- During the trial period we will not charge any amount. You can upload & sell your weddings / events absolutely FREE. After the trial period if you want to continue using our service then just pay the monthly fee, otherwise there is no commitment.
- There is no minimum contract so You can terminate your account at any time. If you wish to close your account please send us an email and we will close your account.
- After 30 days of termination of your account, all of your pictures / data will be deleted from our servers. We have no obligation to return to you the photographs. We strongly recommend that move all your pictures / data from your onlinePictureProof.com account & save them on your pc.
- You understand that each account comes with massive 10GB space. This will allow you to upload around 50,000 images. In case if you utilized all your space you can purchase additional disk space for your account.
- There is a limit of one 30 day Free Trial per person or business. Accounts found in violation of this limit may be closed without notice.
- During registration, all users are required to provide accurate, complete and current information about themselves in all required fields. Should any of your own information change after submitting it to Online Picture Proof, you are required to update that information as soon as possible. Should Online Picture Proof suspect that your personal information is not complete, current, or accurate, your account may be subject to suspension or termination.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You may not use this service / upload any photographs or any other information that contains nudity, pornographic, offensive, or unlawful material.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Online Picture Proof takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of any information, materials or services on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We will never liable to you for any loss of business, profits, contracts, or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.