Rock Occasions offers ceremonies at the Bistro Point which has an iconic location at Europa Point within the University of Gibraltar. Their unique location has panoramic views of the Mediterranean seas. They offer quality food & service to give you an ultimate wedding & dining experience.
Our Package includes:
Booking of their Ocean view terraces/Private section within the restaurant as your wedding venue at Bistro Point.
Liaising with you, the Registrar and Bistro Point representatives in order to book your preferred wedding date and time.
Assisting you with your legal documentation and paperwork.
Accompanying you to the notary & registry office.
Handling all of the fees on your behalf (there are no hidden costs).
These fees include:
- The special wedding license fee. (compulsory)
- The ceremony and registration fees. (compulsory)
- Commissioner for Oaths and or Notary Public fees. (compulsory)
- Original marriage certificate & registered postage.
- The hiring & setting up for the use of Bistro Point as a wedding venue.
- Transportation arrangement for the Registrar to & from the Registry Office.
- Simple but gorgeous ceremony table set up & decor at Bistro Point.
- Bridal bouquet with seasonal flowers colour of your choice along with its matching boutonniere.
- An hour Quality Professional Wedding Photography. Photos will be taken at the arrival of the venue, during the ceremony and afterward at a nearby location. Other locations and extra time can be arranged. This includes High Resolution Digital Images edited in Colour and or Black&White. You get a free password protected online gallery to share with family and friends.
- Two witnesses (if needed) on your wedding. Note that 2 English speaking witnesses over the age of 18 are required when marrying in Gibraltar.
- We shall send your wedding certificates to your address via registered mail by Royal Mail. (if you prefer Express courier i.e. DHL, TNT, Fedex etc can also be arranged at extra cost)
If you want to add some EXTRAS elements on your special day, we can help to offer you the following:
- Bridal Gown & Suit hire
- Photographer (extra time available if included in your package)
- Ceremony Video
- Wedding Car
- Wedding Cake
- Wedding Favours
- Celebration Meals
- Welcome Drinks & Canapé
- Gin/Wine Tasting
- Shuttle service to & from Malaga airport
- Accommodation - Hotel & registered Airbnb
- Private Yacht Charter
- Entertainment - from Magician to Musician
- coach hire/private transfer
- Private tour - Local Rock tour WWII tunnel, Morocco day trip