The Mayors Parlour is located within the City Hall, a building built in 1819 by a very prosperous merchant, a close friend of Lord Nelson. The Parlour is richly decorated in the Empire Style and includes many Neo classical features. The ceiling appears as being supported by a series of pilasters, the tops of which are decorated in a composite style of Ionic and Corinthian orders of architecture, depicting events in the history of Ancient Rome.
The decorative work also features cherubs and floral motifs of indigenous plants of Gibraltar. The venue is the perfect backdrop for a memorable ceremony.
The room has views over John Mackintosh Square with the Gibraltar Parliament building directly opposite. The City Hall also houses the Mario Finlayson National Art Gallery, which exhibits works by prominent Gibraltarian artists.
We are pleased to offer service for Civil weddings at our beautiful Mayors Parlour at their historic room.
Our Package includes:
Liaising with you, the Registrar and the Mayors Parlour representative in order to book your preferred wedding date and time.
Assisting you with your legal documentation and paperwork.
Accompanying you to the notary & registry office.
Handling all of the fees on your behalf (there are no hidden costs).
These fees include:
- The special wedding license fee. (compulsory)
- The ceremony and registration fees. (compulsory)
- Commissioner for Oaths and or Notary Public fees. (compulsory)
- 1 Original marriage certificate & registered postage.
- The hiring & setting up for the use of their historic room for your ceremony.
- Transportation arrangement for the Registrar to & from the Registry Office.
- Bridal bouquet with seasonal flowers colour of your choice along with its matching boutonniere.
- An hour Quality Professional Wedding Photography. Photos will be taken at arrival of the venue, during the ceremony and afterward at a nearby location. Other locations and extra time can be booked on request. This includes High Resolution Digital Images edited in Colour and or Black&White. You get a free password protected online gallery to share with family and friends.
- Two witnesses (if needed) on your wedding. Note that 2 English speaking witnesses over the age of 18 are required when marrying in Gibraltar.
- We shall send your wedding certificates to your home address via registered mail.
If you want to add some EXTRAS elements on your special day, we can help to offer you the following:
- Bridal Gown & Suit hire
- Photographer (extra time available if included in your package)
- Ceremony Video
- Wedding Car
- Wedding Cake
- Wedding Favours
- Celebration Meals
- Welcome Drinks & Canapé
- Gin/Wine Tasting
- Shuttle service to & from Malaga airport
- Accommodation - Hotel & registered Airbnb
- Private Yacht Charter
- Entertainment - from Magician to Musician
- coach hire/private transfer
- Private tour - Local Rock tour WWII tunnel, Morocco day trip