Mons Calpe Suite is perched 412m at the very top of the Rock of Gibraltar. The Suite is a unique venue with the most spectacular view of Gibraltar, Spain and Morocco. This beautiful suite has been designed to cater for all your needs on your special day. The magnificent circular Panoramic Suite & the terrace room both offering spectacular views will make you feel like you really are on top of the World. Ceremony can be conducted at the terrace room or the panoramic suite at different prices to suit your budget. The Mons Calpe Suite has won the best wedding location in Europe in past years.
Our Package includes:
Booking the private terrace room at the Mons Calpe Suite for your ceremony.
Liaising with you, the Registrar and the Mons Calpe Suite team in order to book your preferred wedding date and time.
Assisting you with your legal documentation and paperwork.
Accompanying you to the notary & registry office.
Handling all of the fees on your behalf (there are no hidden costs).
In case of bad weather causing the cable car to suspend their service; coach service will be provided to pick up the wedding group to travel up the MCS & will bring them back down at the end of the celebration. Should your wedding group have any mobility concerns for any venue please speak to our team so you would understand better what might suit you the most.
These fees include:
- The special wedding license fee. (compulsory)
- The ceremony and registration fees. (compulsory)
- Commissioner for Oaths and or Notary Public fees. (compulsory)
- Original marriage certificate & registered postage.
- The hiring & setting up for the use of the Mons Calpe Suite Terrace room or Panoramic Suite for 1 hour (includes return cable car tickets for the wedding group max 10 ppl, extra guests ticket at £15 each).
- Complimentary drink for the wedding group (max 10 ppl) after the ceremony.
- Transportation arrangement for the Registrar to & from the Registry Office.
- Bridal bouquet with seasonal flowers colour of your choice along with its matching boutonniere.
- An hour Quality Professional Wedding Photography. Photos will be taken at the arrival of the venue, during the ceremony and afterward at a nearby location. Other locations and extra time can be arranged. This includes High Resolution Digital Images edited in Colour and or Black&White. You get a free password protected online gallery to share with family and friends.
- Two witnesses (if needed) on your wedding. Note that 2 English speaking witnesses over the age of 18 are required when marrying in Gibraltar.
- We shall send your wedding certificates to your address via registered mail by Royal Mail. (if you prefer Express courier i.e. DHL, TNT, Fedex etc can also be arranged at extra cost)
If you want to add some EXTRAS elements on your special day, we can help to offer you the following:
- Bridal Gown & Suit hire
- Photographer (extra time available if included in your package)
- Ceremony Video
- Wedding Car
- Wedding Cake
- Wedding Favours
- Celebration Meals
- Welcome Drinks & Canapé
- Gin/Wine Tasting
- Shuttle service to & from Malaga airport
- Accommodation - Hotel & registered Airbnb
- Private Yacht Charter
- Entertainment - from Magician to Musician
- coach hire/private transfer
- Private tour - Local Rock tour WWII tunnel, Morocco day trip